Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Show schedule update


Late notice!!

This Saturday (August 19th) Lisa will be at a craft show at Barnes, Wisconsin (north of Hayward) and I'll be in Montello, Wisconsin (northeast of Portage) and I may be there Sunday as well, but don't count on it (if you can only make Montello on Sunday, e-mail me at randy@ourhousecraft.com and I'll stay for Sunday). The following Saturday is the Cumberland, Wisconsin Rutabaga Fest (Yum, Yum!!) and we'll be in front of the municipal water building as usual. Labor Day weekend we'll be at the Port Wing, Wisconsin Fish Boil (extra Yum, Yum!! - I wonder how boiled fish and rutabagas together would be???). Also on Labor Day weekend we may be at Shell Lake, Wisconsin - not sure yet. More to come, including the Stone Lake, Wisconsin Cranberry Fest on Saturday, October 7th (seriously Yum, Yum!). Later, Randy

No comments: